Wednesday, August 1, 2007

5th, 6th and 7th

At last, I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (6th Book in the Harry Potter series). I enjoyed this one and I can't wait to get my hands on the 7th book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Before reading the 6th book, I watched the 5th Harry Potter movie. It was not as fun to watch as the first three movies (not quite satisfied with the 4th movie either) and I remember I did not like the 5th book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so much either.

I think that I would like to own a complete set of the Harry Potter books. All the copies I read were just borrowed (including the 7th which I will borrow from a colleague); I've stopped buying books because I have no space to put them in, but I think the Harry Potter books is definitely worth buying and keeping :)

No comments: