Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ready, Get set, Go!

As part of my weight-loss effort, I plan to exercise more regularly. This is why I decided to have my broken treadmill repaired. I have been putting it off for a while because I was afraid of the repair costs. You see, it won't power up so thought some parts may need replacing. But since my clothes are already threatening to burst every time I wear them, I decided to call the Service Department of Toby's Sports House so a repair guy can come over to my house and fix my treadmill. It turned out that I didn't have to pay a cent because he fixed it free of charge. Maybe no parts were needed to be replaced and first-time repair services are waived. Had I known this sooner, I would have called them immediately after my treadmill broke down! Anyway, what's important is that it's fixed now and I can start running to my heart's content. Add to that some weight-lifting and portion-control and I'm on my way to a slimmer body. I hope!

No comments: