Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Please hold

Looks like I forgot to put a payment hold order on another one of my online revenue accounts, Google Adsense. They sent me an email the other day with the following excerpt:

"We've recently sent you a Personal Identification Number (PIN) via standard mail. You should expect to receive it within about 2-4 weeks. Once you receive your PIN, you will need to enter it into your account in order to become eligible to receive AdSense payments. To enter your PIN, simply follow the instructions included with your PIN mailer."


So then I checked my Adsense account and true enough, I've already reached the minimum payout amount. Now there's nothing left for me to do but to wait for my PIN mailer and hope that I can claim my money through the Western Union Quick Cash, which is the only other payment option available to the Philippines aside from check payments. Oh well, I guess I should be happy with all the payouts I'm getting from my online money-making ventures. I really just have to make sure that unless they allow Paypal payments, I have to set the minimum amount to something that I can convert to cash here.

On a side note, here's something that's somewhat of a good news for Filipinos with Adsense accounts: Google has already enabled Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) in Hong Kong. I'm sure it won't take long before they also allow it here. If Paypal can do it, so can Google!

No comments: