Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Mashed News

If you're a regular at this blog, you'll notice that I've added a new feature which is TheNewsRoom. I first saw it in cbenc12's blog so I signed up because I wanted to have news feeds in my site. It's cool because you get to choose which news bytes to watch, and from a variety of news resources to boot. You can view them when you hang out in my blog, or you can also mash it into your site by clicking on the Mash icon in the upper right corner of the news feed. I chose the following search terms for the types of news content to display so if you want to add to it, just post a comment :)

Philippines, IT, Technology, Entertainment, Health, Finance, Business, Movies, Science, Life, Travel, Leisure, World News

3 comments:

renaud said...

Very interresting blog !

It has been a pleasure to read you.

Thanks a lot.

Renaud

Anonymous said...

One of the best things about browsing other folks blogs is the ability to find so many new 'gizmos'.

This NewsRoom 'Mash Up' is a great example which I have not seen before, so thanks for bringing it to the fore,

Steve

kyutbabe said...

steve: I know, isn't it amazing. There are a lot of other web apps I'd like to try but I don't want to compromise my blog's loading time so I'll try them one at a time and check if they affect my site's performance.

renaud: Thanks for dropping by! Keep visiting, I still have lots of plans to make my blog a little more interesting everyday :)