Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Welcome to the CCC* family!

Godzilla invited me to exchange links with him and I willingly obliged. In fact, I created another section on my left-side menu called 'linked list' to accommodate his and others' future requests for link exchanges. I separated the exchange links from my 'friends' list to distinguish between my cyber friends and my personal friends. You will have to scroll a little further down though as I only managed to squeeze it in between the areas for our sponsors (you know you want to cl!ck !t. the @ds ! mean. hehe). To be honest, this multiple scrolling makes me want to apply a different layout to my blog; I'm thinking a 3-column layout. But I like this color scheme and I'm to lazy to find another one. Hehe.

So what are you waiting for? If you think being connected through the MyBlogLog Community and Contact is not enough, and if you really, really, really, really want to be a part of this exclusive clique, add a comment to this post and state your blog's url so I can check if you've already added me to your blogroll then I'll add you to mine!

*Note: If you don't know what CCC stands for then you are not worthy of reading this blog. j/k :)

No comments: