Monday, July 16, 2007

I love freebies!

NBS GC

Just by answering their survey, thenewsroom.com gave me a $50 gift certificate via globoforce.com. Good thing they have affiliated merchants in the Philippines so I was able to choose my prize to be converted to P2300 worth of National Bookstore gift certificates. This is very good news for me as I was planning to complete Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad book series. But I think I'll wait for NBS' annual cut-price book sale which will be happening next month or the next so I can maximize my discounts.

And since you were able to see a picture of my NBS gift certificates, that could only mean that my digicam is already fixed! I got it from the service center last week and I didn't have to pay for any parts or service charge. Life is better when things are free :)

No comments: