Monday, May 21, 2007

Blog-hopping

I am so loving my communities at MyBlogLog! I'm quite picky with the communities I join because I don't want to clutter my Communities page with blogs that I won't be visiting regularly anyway. However, I can't keep the number of my communities from growing because there really are a lot of interesting blogs out there. I usually just visit my communities and those who have visited my site; but the next thing I know, I've hopped from one blog to the next, and the next, and the next! And if I really like the blog's content, or if I think I may find the need to contact the author in the future, or if I'm simply amazed by the blogger, I just go ahead and add them to my Contacts list. This list is even shorter than my communities so I'd like to give them special mention:

I'm sure there will be additions to this list in the future. I'm even thinking of adding a link list at my side menu but I think this will do for now :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank you for adding me to your really special list. It's really fun to blog hop as each blog holds something unique.

Jan Pieter said...

Hi..thanks for adding me to your list, i believe that this method can increased the traffic and easy to find your blog so keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks! :) What do you find so interesting about my blog? Is it the lack of updates?! LOL ;)

kyutbabe said...

@noemi: I do plan to get in touch with you. Hopefully sooner than later :)

@pieter: This was what got me interested in your blog: "My blog is worth $1,129.08." Hehe. I want to learn how else I can monetize my blog but I don't want to compromise the loading time.

@john: Quality matters more than quantity when it comes to blogs; at least that's how I see it. But I was tempted to link to your Imusion Studio instead because of the tutorials :D