Sunday, May 27, 2007

Chugging along the Alexa redirect train

This meme came from Pieter. I'm not yet quite sure how Alexa works but here goes (you're welcome to click any of the links here too)!

~Start Copying Here~
Alexa Redirect Train by Carl Ocab

Rules:

1. Put anything you like above this list – Chit Chat, talkies, introduce what this is. Something like that ;-)

2. Start copying on the “~Start Copying Here~” and copy all the things listed without removing the links (Of course, the train would be no use without those links)

3. Move all the sites labeled “Newbies” to the list labeled “Oldies”

4. Add 5 sites that you want to include in the train and make their link like this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.example.com then invite them to join the train.

5. Visit all the listed sites! (That’s not much work! Remember, if you plant good seeds they will also grow good) and look at your high Alexa ranking next week!

Newbies

Oldies

~End Copying Here~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see the train is still chugging along....

kyutbabe said...

Choo-choo! :)

Jolly Green Girl said...

I would love to do this but I don't think it fits at all with my blog :(
but I want to know the results :)

kyutbabe said...

Hi jolly green girl! That's ok. I joined your community by the way. I was a member of the Ecology Club in my high school so I like your site :)