Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vision Boarding

I believe that my dreams are beginning to unfold into reality so to reinforce this further, I visualized what I want my life to be using the O Dream Board. This is a great tool for vision boarding, especially if you don't have the time and inclination to cut pictures from magazines and tack or paste them on a board to be hung on your bedroom wall. You just have to download and install the software on your computer then you can start forming a picture collage from the images found in its library or from the internet. You can save as many snapshots as you want, and you can look at them whenever and wherever you have your laptop with you. Isn't it great or what? I'm even thinking of setting my dream board snapshot as my desktop wallpaper. But before I do that, I'm going to post it here first:

No comments: