Wednesday, April 11, 2007

7 years of toil

I almost forgot about it yesterday until my high school barkada texted me and greeted me a "Happy April 10 day!" April 10 signifies the first day we entered the workforce; and this year, we're celebrating our 7th anniversary. I can still remember it clearly (this is a good sign, right? hehe): fresh out of college and raring to try it out in the real world, we trooped to Bohol Mansions at Sgt. Esguerra Ave. to start our first day in ABSi. We were excited and we didn't know what to expect. Finally, we opened the door and I was in awe, "So this is what a dotcom startup company looks like!"

There were four of us who started on that same day. The other two, I believe, are still with ABSi. My hs barkada and I have moved elsewhere. She went to teach at our high school and I've jumped from company to company until I've finally settled here at RosettaNet.

Who knows what might still happen for the four of us? The future lies ahead. But still, it is nice to look back every once in while and reminisce about the good 'ole times :)

2 comments:

KF said...

I know who you're talking about!

kyutbabe said...

:)