Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Arrow-Deflecting Monk


This is my character's profile in the game, Neverwinter Nights. I was able to finish it last Saturday, of course with the help of my boyfriend. He and I formed a party and we went adventuring every weekend until we were able to go through all the chapters. He has finished the game a lot of times already but I think this is only the first time that he has used a cleric for his character. As for me, I've tried playing the game before but I never got past the first chapter as a halfling ranger with Tomi Undergallow (a halfling rogue) as my henchman. This time, I chose a human monk and formed a party with Geer Goodman (my boyfriend's human cleric) and together, we were able to battle dragons, goblins, orcs, undead, giant spiders, evil wizards and ultimately all the people and creatures that were behind the plague and chaos in Neverwinter.

Next in my agenda are the expansions for this game, Shadows of Undretide and Hordes of the Underdark. After that, there's Neverwinter Nights 2. I just hope that my pc can still handle the games, if not NWN 2 then at least the expansions of NWN 1 :)

No comments: